Fiesta Auto Insurance was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. The insurance broker company connects customers to a variety of insurance products, including home and auto insurance, through a network of more than 40 insurance carriers. Fiesta does not underwrite its own insurance policies.
|Customer service and website available in both Spanish and English||Unrated by AM Best, Standard & Poor’s (S&P), J.D. Power, and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)|
|Offers tax preparation services||Locations in only 12 states|
|Offers business insurance through its network of partners, with added focus on Latino entrepreneurs|
One of the most unique aspects of Fiesta Insurance is that the company caters primarily to the Latino community. Customers can browse the Fiesta Insurance site in English or Spanish, and most Fiesta Insurance agents are bilingual.
Fiesta helps consumers find auto and home insurance policies in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas.
Fiesta Auto car insurance | Bankrate Score: Unrated
Fiesta sells auto insurance policies through a network of representatives in 12 states. Fiesta Auto’s team is focused on assisting Latino drivers, who are the main community driving new car sales in the U.S..
Fiesta Auto insurance offers standard auto coverage options along with boat and motorcycle coverage. Fiesta notes that shoppers often qualify for affordable auto insurance policies in just a few minutes and may pay as little as $1 per day for their policy gained through Fiesta, depending on the circumstances.
Fiesta Auto car insurance discounts
As Fiesta Auto is an insurance broker rather than an insurance company itself, it doesn’t advertise specific car insurance discounts on its website. However, you could ask your local Fiesta agent to see which discounts you qualify for with the insurers in your area.
Fiesta Auto car services
Fiesta Auto Insurance doesn’t offer car services outside of traditional auto insurance.
Fiesta Auto home insurance | Bankrate Score: Unrated
When it comes to Fiesta Auto home insurance, Fiesta emphasizes the fact that its representatives know their policyholders’ local communities. Fiesta has local offices in each of the states that it serves and its representatives are able to assist in English or Spanish.
Fiesta offers standard home insurance policies through its partner network, including dwelling and personal property coverage, alongside some add-on coverage. Fiesta doesn’t advertise exact coverage types on its website, but the company encourages shoppers to call its team at (866) 884-6015 for details on coverage offerings.
Fiesta may be a good choice for members of the Latino community in the states where Fiesta operates.
Fiesta Auto home insurance discounts
Fiesta Auto does not list out home insurance discounts online. However, those seeking home coverage can connect with a local Fiesta agent by calling its sales or customer service line to discuss how to lower their premium.
Fiesta Auto home services
Fiesta Auto insurance doesn’t offer additional home services outside of insurance for traditional homes and rental properties.
Other Fiesta Auto perks worth considering
Although Fiesta Auto does not have a mobile app for its customers, the company has a good amount of perks to offer policyholders. These perks include:
- Business insurance: Entrepreneurs may be interested in Fiesta’s business insurance products: business liability insurance, general liability insurance, tenant occupied property insurance, commercial property insurance, commercial general liability insurance, workers comp and bonds.
- Tax services: Fiesta offers personal and business tax services year-round, with a free consultation. It also offers audit assistance and correspondence assistance when dealing with the IRS.
- Service in Spanish: Fiesta is committed to the Latino community and employees are trained to provide assistance in both English and Spanish.
- Local offices: Local offices in 12 states are available to help Fiesta customers purchase and manage their insurance policies, as well as file taxes.
- Blog: Fiesta’s site includes a helpful blog that covers home insurance, auto insurance and important tax topics.
Fiesta Auto social responsibility
As part of Bankrate’s Fiesta Auto insurance review, we assessed the company’s social responsibility and community outreach. Although the company has a unique focus on serving the Latino community, Fiesta does not advertise any additional community outreach efforts that it’s involved in.
Not sure if Fiesta Auto is right for you? Consider these alternatives
If Fiesta Auto Insurance isn’t right for you for whatever reason, you may want to consider one of the options on the list of car insurance companies below:
- State Farm: State Farm is one of the best car insurance companies and one of the best home insurance companies overall, according to the 2022 Bankrate Awards. The company earned these accolades for offering affordable coverage, maintaining high customer satisfaction scores and offering accessible, nearly-nationwide coverage.
- Geico: Geico is known for offering excellent high-risk auto insurance, affordable rates and several discounts. The company writes policies in every state and typically scores highly in third-party customer satisfaction studies.
- USAA: USAA offers highly-rated, affordable home and auto insurance to members of the U.S. military, veterans and qualifying family members.
Bankrate Scores primarily reflect a weighted rank of industry-standard ratings for financial strength and customer experience in addition to analysis of quoted annual premiums from Quadrant Information Services, spanning all 50 states and Washington, D.C. We know it is important for drivers to be confident their financial protection covers the likeliest risks, is priced competitively and is provided by a financially-sound company with a history of positive customer support.
To determine how well the best car insurance companies satisfy these priorities, third-party agency ratings from J.D. Power, AM Best, S&P, NAIC, and Moody’s had the most impact on the companies’ Bankrate Scores. As price is a common consideration for drivers, we analyzed quoted premiums based on 40-year-old male and female drivers with a 2019 Toyota Camry. This profile, assessed across more than 35,000 ZIP codes in the U.S., provided a basis on which drivers may compare each provider.
While coverage options, insurer availability, affordability and customer experience are often the top priorities, Bankrate also analyzed each insurer’s online and mobile resources for policy management and claims handling. Insurance is rapidly evolving to keep pace with our digital world, so these aspects also carried weight in determining Bankrate Scores.