There’s no doubt that some pandemic trends have changed how we live, shop and spend our time. In the past 20 months, our homes have become our central hub and created a boon for retailers focused on furnishings, wares and home improvement.
The world’s largest digital-first, design-led and sustainable home retailer, Williams-Sonoma, Inc., is no exception and has launched a credit card program in partnership with Capital One that will make it easier and more rewarding to revamp all those spaces working overtime right now: home offices, family rooms, kitchens and every other nook and cranny in your home.
When shopping at popular brands such as Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm and Mark & Graham, the Key Rewards Credit Card Program can help you earn more as you maximize and redesign spaces in your home. From cookware to furnishings and accent pieces, you’re bound to find something, and now, earn up to 10 percent in rewards thanks to the Key Rewards Card.
What does the Key Rewards Visa offer?
- Welcome offer: 10 percent rewards across the Williams Sonoma family of brands for your first 30 days from account opening
- Rewards rate: 5 percent back in rewards across the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands including Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm and Mark & Graham; 4 percent back in rewards at grocery stores and restaurants (excludes fast food); 1 percent back in rewards everywhere else the card is accepted
- Annual fee: $0
- Regular APR: 24.99 percent variable
As you can see, this no-annual-fee card offers a generous rewards structure for no fee, so you can earn on both your spending at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands and other common categories like grocery and restaurant spending—a market-leading value in the retail card space. With the promotional financing offer, you can include larger, more expensive items like furniture to your budget without paying outrageous interest fees.
For every $20 of rewards you earn, you’ll get a $20 rewards certificate after 30 days. Reward certificates can only be redeemed at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand stores and online.
In addition to this rewards structure, there are a few other benefits cardholders can expect:
- $25 birthday reward
- Free standard shipping at Williams Sonoma
- Free design services for your home
As a Visa Signature card, the Key Rewards cards carry additional benefits and perks, including:
- Visa Signature Concierge Service
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Roadside Dispatch®
- Norton LifeLock
- Travel, Fine Wine & Food, and Sport Perks
- For more information on these benefits, check out our full guide on Visa Signature cards.
Where can I use the Key Rewards Visa?
Unlike some store credit cards that are closed-loop cards, meaning you can only use them at the store that issues the credit card, you can use this card anywhere Visa is accepted. If you want to earn 5 percent rewards redeemable for Williams-Sonoma, Inc. purchases, here are the seven brands you can spend and redeem at:
- Pottery Barn
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Pottery Barn Teens
- Williams Sonoma
- Williams Sonoma Home
- West Elm
- Mark & Graham
Get what you need for life’s special moments
Whether you’re building out a home office or getting the perfect gift for a special occasion, the Key Rewards Visa helps you earn rewards on stylish, high-quality home goods. If you’re ready to bring out your inner interior designer or consummate gift-giver, the additional card perks and promotions make it that much more worthwhile to get started. You can apply for this card here.