Advertiser Disclosure: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from companies from which this site receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all credit card companies or available credit card offers.
Editor’s Note: The following offer has expired.
Are you a Marriott Rewards® member? A frequent traveler who spends a lot of time in hotels? You’re going to want to pay attention to this new offer from Chase: the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card now comes with an updated sign-up bonus that can earn you three Free Night Awards in your first year as a cardholder.
Here’s everything you can earn when you sign up with the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card:
- 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year.
- 6 points per dollar on purchases at over 6,700 participating Marriott Rewards® and SPG® hotels.
- 2 points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year.
- Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
You also get additional cardholder benefits such as trip delay reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, and free Wi-Fi at participating Marriott Rewards® and SPG® hotels.
Use the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card to earn rewards and benefits redeemable at over 6,700 hotels in 130 countries and territories — and use the updated sign-up bonus to earn 75,000 Bonus Points.
Editorial disclosure: All reviews are prepared by Bankrate.com staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer and have not been reviewed or approved by any advertiser. The information, including card rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Check the data at the top of this page and the bank’s website for the most current information.