Total Visa® Unsecured Credit Card
The Total Visa Unsecured Credit Card is a card for someone who has few, if any, other options when it comes to credit, but who can’t fathom opening a secured credit card. Still, the Total Visa carries a double-whammy of high fees and a high annual percentage rate.
When you have poor credit, your choices can be limited. But if you’re savvy enough to read a review of this card, then you’re smart enough to understand why you shouldn’t get this card. The thing is, you can do better, much better.
Although this card is easy to get approved for, the exorbitant fees and high APR make it a terrible pick. You’re charged a fee to open the account, an annual fee and a servicing fee. If you’re serious about trying to rebuild your credit, choose another card that won’t ding you for every little thing.
Who should get this card
Anyone who does not have good credit, wants fast approval for a card and doesn’t mind paying a lot of fees for card ownership should consider this card.
Fees and APR
- There’s a one-time program fee when you open the account.
- See terms for annual fee information.
- There is a monthly servicing fee in addition to the annual fee. See terms for more information.
- Late payments won’t affect your APR but you will have to pay a fee.
Extras and perks
- If you’re approved, simply pay a Program Fee to open your account and access your available credit.
- You can personalize your card with a choice of six different designs.