Bank of America near me: Find branches and ATMs close by
The Bankrate promise
At Bankrate we strive to help you make smarter financial decisions. While we adhere to strict , this post may contain references to products from our partners. Here's an explanation for .
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, offering various innovative solutions for individuals, businesses, large corporations and governmental entities. It currently has financial centers and ATMs in 38 states available to serve you.
Bank of America near me
To find a physical location near you, use the location finder on the Bank of America website or download the Bank of America app. A list of nearby locations and their hours of operation and services is displayed when you conduct a search. You can also use Google Maps to find nearby branches.
Services that are available at financial centers include:
- Banking solutions: Checking and savings accounts for consumers and businesses of all sizes, certificates of deposit
- Lending solutions: Credit cards, home loans, auto loans
- Investment management solutions through Merrill: 529 plans (for college savings), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), self-directed options, managed portfolios, wealth management offerings
- Financial and risk management solutions: Tailored for individuals and businesses
Bank of America ATMs near me
There are thousands of Bank of America ATMs nationwide, all of which are audio-equipped to better serve visually impaired customers. Some are also drive-through ATMs.
ATMs can be used for these purposes:
- Withdraw cash, check your account balances or deposit cash and checks
- Initiate cross-account transfers
- Remit credit card payments using a check or cash
About Bank of America
Bank of America is an industry leader in the financial sector that prides itself on providing flexible banking, investing, risk management and financial services to its customers. It currently serves approximately 68 million consumers and small business clients worldwide.
If you become a customer, you’ll also have access to a host of conveniently located branches and ATMs. To date, there are around 3,900 financial centers and 15,000 ATMs. Account holders can also manage their accounts via the award-winning digital banking app.
If you need to get in touch with the bank for help with your accounts or to ask a question, customer service is available:
By phone at 1-800-432-1000
- Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET
- Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Private messaging on Facebook or Twitter
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
- Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Schedule an appointment online or via the mobile app to open an account or discuss an investment, home loan, business banking or other related matter.
Many Bank of America branches are open Monday through Saturday. However, hours vary by location, so you should confirm the hours of operation before visiting.
— Information is accurate as of May 3, 2023. Editorial Disclosure: Any analyses, opinions or recommendations expressed here are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed or approved by Bank of America. Bankrate’s René Bennett contributed to an update of this story.