Beneficial Bank BankThanks
|Reward formula||Purchase limitation||Cap on rewards||Expiration||Annual fee|
|One point for every $2 in purchases.||Signature-based only. PIN based transactions do not earn rewards.||No limit||3 years||$0|
- 750: Register.
- 500: Twice annually for students with GPA above 3.0.
- 2,500: Establish direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- 1,000: Make at least seven signature-based check card purchases within 30 days of opening account.
- 25: Per month with eStatements.
- 500: Enroll in online banking.
Redeem your points for rewards including travel, gift cards, downloads and merchandise from the BankThanks website.
Bankrate.com surveyed the largest banks and thrifts in the top five markets in the country plus the top five credit unions to find out what debit card rewards programs are available and how they work. The survey was taken from Aug. 22 to Sept. 9, 2011.