Recessions & your money
If the country is headed toward a recession, how might that affect the housing market? Find out what the experts think.
Wondering what to do when it comes to saving during a recession? Here’s what the experts have to say.
You might also like
- Is the housing market about to crash?
- Signs of a stock market bubble
- Red-hot inflation is impacting essentials
- How to choose the right mortgage modification strategy
- Will mortgage rates go up in August?
- How much will the Fed raise rates
- What is stagflation?
- How the Fed battles recessions
- Fed's interest rate history
- What to expect from the Fed
- How to protect your wallet from inflation
- What is inflation?
- Survey: There's a 52% chance of a recession
- How a cooling housing market could impact you
- How Fed impacts housing
- Will the Fed cause a recession?