Cryptocurrencies are managed through what’s called a distributed ledger such as blockchain.
Some say Bitcoin is the future of currency while others decry it as just a speculative bubble.
Stocks with a smaller float will tend to be more volatile than those with a larger float.
- Mutual fund vs. ETF
- Investing in stocks
- ROI calculator
- Best online brokers for stocks
- Best online brokers for beginners
- Best online brokers for ETFs
- Best online brokers for day trading
- Best online brokers for mutual funds
- Best investment apps
- Best brokerage bonuses
- Best index funds
- Best short-term investments
- Best brokers for options trading
- Best robo-advisers
- Best Roth IRA accounts
- Best 529 plans
- Passive income ideas
- Long-term capital gains tax
- Investment calculator
- How to invest in real estate
- What is risk tolerance?