Founded in 2011, Good2Go Auto Insurance is known for offering limited and comprehensive coverage to high-risk drivers who are having trouble getting approved with other carriers. If you have a history of traffic violations or multiple at-fault accidents, Good2Go Auto might be the right option for your needs. They also market themselves towards drivers who wish to acquire only the minimum liability insurance for their state.
Good2Go Auto coverage options and discounts
Good2Go offers a wide variety of car insurance coverage options:
- Liability: This type of coverage protects you from financial liability in the case that others incur injuries and property damage in an accident that you caused.
- Medical: Medical coverage pays off the medical expenses for you and your passengers in the case of injuries in a car accident.
- Rental reimbursement coverage: This coverage covers the cost of your daily rental vehicle fees while your car is being repaired during the claims process.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: If you are injured or suffer damage in an accident caused by a driver without insurance, this coverage will ensure your expenses are covered.
Good2Go also offers various discounts to help you reduce your monthly premium:
- Safe driver: If you have minimal to no accidents or traffic violations on your driving record, earn a discount of between 10-30%.
- Good student: Students between the ages of 19 to 25 can receive a discount of up to 20% if they maintain a B average and above.
- Multi-policy: If you combine your auto policy with another insurance policies offered by Good2Go, you can earn a discount on all premiums.
- Paid in full: Pay the full year up front and receive a 5-10% discount off your annual premium.
Good2Go Auto ratings, reviews, customer satisfaction and complaints
Good2Go is accredited by The Better Business Bureau and earned an A rating. Despite this high grade, however, 38 customers give an average score of 1 out of 5 stars. Many of the customer complaints refer to less than stellar customer service when it came to filing or following up on a claim. Complaints also include billing issues and poor claims processing. In the last three years, Good2Go has had 128 complaints as of August 2019.
Reasons why Good2Go Auto may be a good option
While not a top option for all car owners, Good2Go is a good option for drivers who are struggling to find coverage with well-known car insurance companies. Obtaining coverage is relatively easy, however, there is limited contact with an insurance agent, which causes difficulties when it’s time to initiate the claims process.
Additional policies offered by Good2Go Auto
While well-known insurance providers typically offer a variety of policies, Good2Go specializes only in car insurance.
Frequently asked questions
What information is needed in order to get a quote from Good2Go?
To get a quote from Good2Go , you will need to provide personal details, such as your age, location, and drivers license. You’ll also need to include information about your vehicle and driving record. You can request a quote online.
How do I file a claim with Good2Go?
Good2Go is available 24/7 for you to file a claim by phone or online. If you call after business hours, an automated system will collect your information and a customer service specialist will contact you directly.
How long will it take for me to receive reimbursement?
Your claims agent can provide you with more accurate details about the process. The length of time depends on the type of accident and the investigation.