- Rewards rate: An unlimited 3X points on travel booked through Bank of America Travel Center and 1.5X points on all other purchases
- Welcome offer: Earn 30,000 bonus points after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
- Annual fee: $0
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for the first 9 billing cycles
- Balance transfer intro APR: N/A
- Regular APR: 18.49% to 28.49% variable
Current welcome offer
You’ll get 30,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the opening 90 days of your account, worth a $300 statement credit you can use toward travel. If you’re already spending that kind of money in a three-month timespan, you might as well get rewarded for it.
With the Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard, you’ll earn points on everything you buy. Plus, you can double the number of points—3X points you get every time you spend on travel purchases, like airlines, rental cars or hotels through the Bank of America Travel Center.
You can earn twice as much on any travel purchases—3X points—and get a flat 1.5X the points on everything else. There’s no limit on how many points you can receive, either. Plus, if you become a Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors tier member, you can get up to 75 percent more points on everything you buy. To qualify, you have to hold the card, have a Bank of America checking account and an average $20,000 balance over three months in your qualifying deposit accounts.
To redeem points earned with the Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard, you have a few options, but using it for travel will get you the most value. You can get a statement credit to use toward travel or at the Bank of America Travel Center. Otherwise, you can get cash back or gift cards, but the points are worth less.