Adriana’s Insurance is an agency that offers coverage options for drivers in the Southern California region. Whether new teen drivers or drivers with checkered driving histories, Adriana’s offers unique solutions for a broad range of risk profiles. Adriana’s Insurance also guarantees that they will secure their customers the best rate by negotiating terms with carriers and offering good driver discounts to their policyholders.
|Offers solutions for a variety of risk profiles, including high-risk drivers||Available only to some California residents|
|Works on behalf of customers in California to find the lowest rates||Offers limited digital assets|
|Offers a variety of insurance services|
For Southern California residents who are seeking a local insurance provider, Adriana’s Insurance Services offers a broad range of solutions. Featuring auto, home and life insurance policies with bilingual staff, Adriana’s Insurance has served residents of Southern California for more than 25 years. Adriana’s Insurance shops around on behalf of customers to find the lowest rate for their policies. If you’re seeking affordable coverage, Adriana’s Insurance may be an option to consider for auto, life and homeowners insurance policies.
Adriana’s car insurance | Bankrate Score: Not rated
Adriana’s Insurance is not a provider. It’s an agency that helps drivers find the least expensive auto insurance options in California. The agency is particularly focused on assisting high-risk drivers, including those who need an SR-22 filing. As such, this agency could be a good choice for drivers who are unsure where to start for comparing rates and options for coverage.
Adriana’s may be able to help drivers secure the following types of coverage:
- Liability auto insurance: This coverage provides, at minimum, the basic required coverages stipulated by California state law in a covered accident. This type of coverage is for bodily injury and physical property damage in a covered accident.
- Full coverage auto insurance: This policy includes comprehensive, theft and collision coverages to further protect drivers.
- Windshield replacement: An optional coverage add-on, this allows drivers to recover costs for replacement services to their windshield.
- Roadside assistance: Drivers can sign up for roadside assistance coverage through Adriana’s Insurance to receive emergency assistance should they experience a breakdown or accident.
Adriana’s Insurance car insurance cost
Adriana’s Insurance is a service for Southern Californians to find the lowest insurance rate possible, including for high-risk drivers. Adriana’s Insurance works with numerous insurance providers to find the best fit for the driver, which means an average cost can not be obtained. However, when shopping for auto insurance, keep in mind the national annual average for full coverage is $1,674 for a driver with a clean driving history, according to Bankrate’s research.
|National full coverage annual rates|
|Clean driving history||$1,674|
|Speeding ticket conviction||$2,062|
|Adding a 16-year-old driver*||$2,531|
Adriana’s Insurance discounts
There is not much information available regarding the available discounts for auto insurance policies from Adriana’s Insurance. However, the company does state that it provides discounts for good drivers. For specific details about how good driver discounts work through Adriana’s Insurance, customers will need to request an auto insurance quote and speak to an agent.
Adriana’s Insurance car services
Adriana’s Insurance offers a full range of services, including helping Californians find options for:
- Business insurance
- Classic car insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Events insurance
- Mexico travel insurance
- Rideshare insurance
- RV insurance
In addition, Adriana’s offers DMV services, such as registration renewals and title transfers. The company also offers traffic school options that may help to reduce moving violation fees or points assessed after a traffic violation in California.
Adriana’s home insurance | Bankrate Score: Not available
California residents who are seeking homeowners insurance may find a broad range of options at Adriana’s Insurance. This company offers a wide variety of coverages for homeowners and renters living in a number of different dwelling types. While the company does not list any available discounts for policyholders, it does guarantee the lowest available rates on all homeowners and renters insurance products.
In some cases, it can be difficult to find an insurance provider willing to cover the specific type of home in which you live. Adriana’s Insurance offers many different coverage options that may be suitable for a wide range of home types. Available coverages include:
- Complete homeowners coverage: Protect your dwelling and personal property with standard homeowners coverage.
- Hazard insurance: This policy includes coverage for basic fire hazards, allowing customers to file claims following a covered fire event in their home.
- Flood damage: A flood damage policy can help to cover losses in cases where covered flooding issues cause damage to your home.
- Condos: Whether you rent or own your condo, Adriana’s Insurance provides policies that may offer the protection you need for your personal property.
- Mobile homes: Many insurance providers do not offer mobile home policies due to the increased risk profile, but Adriana’s could be an option for those living in modular or mobile homes.
- Specialty homes: If you live in a specialty home with unique coverage requirements, Adriana’s Insurance may be able to find the policy and protection you need.
Adriana’s home insurance cost
As with car insurance, Adriana’s handling of home insurance coverage is unique. Adriana’s acts as an agency working with multiple providers, so exact rate quotes are not available. When shopping for home insurance, it can be helpful to know that the average annual cost of home insurance is $1,312 for $250,000 in dwelling coverage, according to Bankrate’s research.
|Dwelling coverage limit||National average annual premium|
Adriana’s home insurance discounts
There is no available information regarding the discounts on homeowners policies through Adriana’s Insurance. However, the goal of this company is to provide you with the lowest rate in the region, and they guarantee that their customers will receive the lowest rate possible.
Adriana’s home services
Adriana’s does not list any additional home services on the website, but condo and mobile home insurance is an option for those who need specialized coverages.
Adriana’s life insurance
When Southern California residents are seeking life insurance solutions, Adriana’s Insurance may be an option. Adriana’s offers a couple different life insurance options based on individual needs. However, Adriana’s does not offer as wide of a selection of life insurance options as many other providers.
Adriana’s life insurance
Currently, Adriana’s Insurance only provides two life insurance products to its customers: term life insurance and permanent life insurance.
- Term life insurance: These policies are designed to offer flexible coverage for a set timeframe. Compared to other life insurance options, the premiums are typically lower for term life insurance policies, and most term life insurance products offer living benefits as well.
- Permanent life insurance: This insurance option provides coverage for the policyholder’s entire life, as long as premiums are paid. These policies can also combine the death benefits offered by traditional life insurance products with the ability to accumulate cash value.
Adriana’s life insurance services
Adriana’s does not list additional services related to life insurance.
Other Adriana’s Insurance perks worth considering
The company provides full assistance and consulting for immigration services, whether a policy is purchased through Adriana’s or not.
Adriana’s social responsibility
Adriana’s provides support to the Hispanic community, for both English and Spanish-speaking clients. The founder, Adriana Gallardo, is actively involved in the Southern California community and provides tools to help other business owners grow.
Not sure if Adriana’s Insurance is right for you? Consider these alternatives
- Electric Insurance: Electric Insurance serves all 50 states, including Puerto Rico, and provides a lengthy list of car and insurance coverage options.
- Secura Insurance: This provider is available in 13 states and puts a major emphasis on social responsibility, including working with charitable organizations focused on sustainability.
- Encompass: Encompass is an Allstate company and offers a full range of car and home insurance coverage options and discounts for a majority of states in the U.S.
Bankrate utilizes Quadrant Information Services to analyze 2021 rates for all ZIP codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Quoted rates are based on 40-year-old male and female homeowners with a clean claim history, good credit and the following coverage limits:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 property damage liability per accident
- $100,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $300,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
- $500 collision deductible
- $500 comprehensive deductible
To determine minimum coverage limits, Bankrate used minimum coverage that meets each state’s requirements. Our sample drivers own a 2019 Toyota Camry, commute five days a week and drive 12,000 miles annually.
Age: Rates were calculated by evaluating our base profile with the age 16 (base: 40 years) applied. Depending on age, drivers may be a renter or homeowner. Hawaii rates indicate age is not a contributing factor.
Incidents: Rates were calculated by evaluating our base profile with the following incidents applied: clean record (base), single speeding ticket and a single DUI conviction.
- Coverage A, Dwelling: $150,000, $250,000, $350,000, $450,000
- Coverage B, Other Structures: $15,000, $25,000, $35,000, $45,000
- Coverage C, Personal Property: $75,000, $125,000, $175,000, $225,000
- Coverage D, Loss of Use: $30,000, $50,000, $70,000, $90,000
- Coverage E, Liability: $300,000
- Coverage F, Medical Payments: $1,000
The homeowners also have a $1,000 deductible and a separate wind and hail deductible (if required).
These are sample rates and should be used for comparative purposes only. Your quotes will differ.