Adriana's Insurance review 2022
The Bankrate promise
At Bankrate, we strive to help you make smarter financial decisions. To help readers understand how insurance affects their finances, we have licensed insurance professionals on staff who have spent a combined 47 years in the auto, home and life insurance industries. While we adhere to strict , this post may contain references to products from our partners. Here's an explanation of . Our content is backed by Coverage.com, LLC, a licensed entity (NPN: 19966249). For more information, please see our .
At a glance
About Bankrate ScoreHover for more
If you want to work with an agency local to California, Adriana’s Insurance could be a good choice. Keep in mind that Adriana’s Insurance is not an insurance company, though; your policy won’t be underwritten by them, so coverage options, discounts and customer service could vary based on the company you are placed with.
- Offers solutions for a variety of risk profiles, including high-risk drivers
- Works on behalf of customers in California to find the lowest rates
- Offers a variety of insurance services
- Available only to some California residents
- Offers limited digital assets
Adriana’s Insurance is an agency that offers coverage options for drivers in the Southern California region. Whether new teen drivers or drivers with checkered driving histories, Adriana’s offers unique solutions for a broad range of risk profiles. Adriana’s Insurance also guarantees that they will secure their customers the best rate by negotiating terms with carriers and offering good driver discounts to their policyholders.
For Southern California residents who are seeking a local insurance provider, Adriana’s Insurance Services offers a broad range of solutions. Featuring auto, home and life insurance policies with bilingual staff, Adriana’s Insurance has served residents of Southern California for more than 25 years. Adriana’s Insurance shops around on behalf of customers to find the lowest rate for their policies. If you’re seeking affordable coverage, Adriana’s Insurance may be an option to consider for auto, life and homeowners insurance policies.
Adriana's Insurance car insurance
Adriana’s Insurance is not a provider. It’s an agency that helps drivers find the least expensive auto insurance options in California. The agency is particularly focused on assisting high-risk drivers, including those who need an SR-22 filing. As such, this agency could be a good choice for drivers who are unsure where to start for comparing rates and options for coverage.
Adriana’s may be able to help drivers secure the following types of coverage:
- Liability auto insurance: This coverage provides, at minimum, the basic required coverages stipulated by California state law in a covered accident. This type of coverage is for bodily injury and physical property damage in a covered accident.
- Full coverage auto insurance: This policy includes comprehensive, theft and collision coverages to further protect drivers.
- Windshield replacement: An optional coverage add-on, this allows drivers to recover costs for replacement services to their windshield.
- Roadside assistance: Drivers can sign up for roadside assistance coverage through Adriana’s Insurance to receive emergency assistance should they experience a breakdown or accident.
Adriana's Insurance car insurance cost
Adriana’s Insurance is a service for Southern Californians to find the lowest insurance rate possible, including for high-risk drivers. Adriana’s Insurance works with numerous insurance providers to find the best fit for the driver, which means an average cost can not be obtained. However, when shopping for auto insurance, keep in mind the national annual average for full coverage is $1,674 for a driver with a clean driving history, according to Bankrate’s research.
|National average full coverage premium|
|Clean driving history||$1,674|
|Adding a 16-year-old driver*||$2,531|
Adriana's Insurance car insurance discounts
Adriana's Insurance car services
Adriana’s Insurance offers a full range of services, including helping Californians find options for:
- Business insurance
- Classic car insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Events insurance
- Mexico travel insurance
- Rideshare insurance
- RV insurance
Adriana's Insurance home insurance
California residents who are seeking homeowners insurance may find a broad range of options at Adriana’s Insurance. This company offers a wide variety of coverages for homeowners and renters living in a number of different dwelling types. While the company does not list any available discounts for policyholders, it does guarantee the lowest available rates on all homeowners and renters insurance products.
In some cases, it can be difficult to find an insurance provider willing to cover the specific type of home in which you live. Adriana’s Insurance offers many different coverage options that may be suitable for a wide range of home types. Available coverages include:
- Complete homeowners coverage: Protect your dwelling and personal property with standard homeowners coverage.
- Hazard insurance: This policy includes coverage for basic fire hazards, allowing customers to file claims following a covered fire event in their home.
- Flood damage: A flood damage policy can help to cover losses in cases where covered flooding issues cause damage to your home.
- Condos: Whether you rent or own your condo, Adriana’s Insurance provides policies that may offer the protection you need for your personal property.
- Mobile homes: Many insurance providers do not offer mobile home policies due to the increased risk profile, but Adriana’s could be an option for those living in modular or mobile homes.
- Specialty homes: If you live in a specialty home with unique coverage requirements, Adriana’s Insurance may be able to find the policy and protection you need.
Adriana's Insurance home insurance cost
As with car insurance, Adriana’s handling of home insurance coverage is unique. Adriana’s acts as an agency working with multiple providers, so exact rate quotes are not available. When shopping for home insurance, it can be helpful to know that the average annual cost of home insurance is $1,312 for $250,000 in dwelling coverage, according to Bankrate’s research.
|Dwelling coverage limit||National average annual premium|
Adriana's Insurance home insurance discounts
Adriana's Insurance home services
Adriana’s does not list any additional home services on the website, but condo and mobile home insurance is an option for those who need specialized coverages.
Adriana's Insurance life insurance
When Southern California residents are seeking life insurance solutions, Adriana’s Insurance may be an option. Adriana’s offers a couple different life insurance options based on individual needs. However, Adriana’s does not offer as wide of a selection of life insurance options as many other providers.
Adriana's Insurance life insurance endorsements
Currently, Adriana’s Insurance only provides two life insurance products to its customers: term life insurance and permanent life insurance.
- Term life insurance: These policies are designed to offer flexible coverage for a set timeframe. Compared to other life insurance options, the premiums are typically lower for term life insurance policies, and most term life insurance products offer living benefits as well.
- Permanent life insurance: This insurance option provides coverage for the policyholder’s entire life, as long as premiums are paid. These policies can also combine the death benefits offered by traditional life insurance products with the ability to accumulate cash value.
Adriana's Insurance life services
Adriana’s does not list additional services related to life insurance.
Other Adriana's Insurance perks worth considering
The company provides full assistance and consulting for immigration services, whether a policy is purchased through Adriana’s or not.
Adriana's Insurance corporate sustainability
Adriana’s provides support to the Hispanic community, for both English and Spanish-speaking clients. The founder, Adriana Gallardo, is actively involved in the Southern California community and provides tools to help other business owners grow.
Not sure if Adriana's Insurance is right for you? Consider these alternatives
- Electric Insurance: Electric Insurance serves all 50 states, including Puerto Rico, and provides a lengthy list of car and insurance coverage options.
- Secura Insurance: This provider is available in 13 states and puts a major emphasis on social responsibility, including working with charitable organizations focused on sustainability.
- Encompass: Encompass is an Allstate company and offers a full range of car and home insurance coverage options and discounts for a majority of states in the U.S.
Bankrate utilizes Quadrant Information Services to analyze 2021 rates for all ZIP codes and carriers in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Quoted rates are based on 40-year-old male and female homeowners with a clean claim history, good credit and the following coverage limits:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $50,000 property damage liability per accident
- $100,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
- $300,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
- $500 collision deductible
- $500 comprehensive deductible
To determine minimum coverage limits, Bankrate used minimum coverage that meets each state’s requirements. Our sample drivers own a 2019 Toyota Camry, commute five days a week and drive 12,000 miles annually.
Age: Rates were calculated by evaluating our base profile with the age 16 (base: 40 years) applied. Depending on age, drivers may be a renter or homeowner. Age is not a contributing rating factor in Hawaii and Massachusetts.
Incidents: Rates were calculated by evaluating our base profile with the following incidents applied: clean record (base), single speeding ticket and a single at-fault accident.
- Coverage A, Dwelling: $150,000, $250,000, $350,000, $450,000
- Coverage B, Other Structures: $15,000, $25,000, $35,000, $45,000
- Coverage C, Personal Property: $75,000, $125,000, $175,000, $225,000
- Coverage D, Loss of Use: $30,000, $50,000, $70,000, $90,000
- Coverage E, Liability: $300,000
- Coverage F, Medical Payments: $1,000
The homeowners also have a $1,000 deductible and a separate wind and hail deductible (if required).
These are sample rates and should be used for comparative purposes only. Your quotes will differ.
Bankrate Scores primarily reflect a weighted rank of industry-standard ratings for financial strength and customer experience in addition to analysis of quoted annual premiums from Quadrant Information Services, spanning all 50 states and Washington, D.C. We know it is important for drivers and homeowners to be confident their financial protection covers the likeliest risks, is priced competitively and is provided by a financially-sound company with a history of positive customer support.
To determine how well the best car and home insurance companies satisfy these priorities, third-party agency ratings from J.D. Power, AM Best, S&P, NAIC, and Moody’s had the most impact on the companies’ Bankrate Scores. As price is a common consideration for drivers and homeowners, we analyzed quoted premiums based on 40-year-old male and female drivers with a 2019 Toyota Camry, as well as 40-year-old male and female homeowners with $250,000 in dwelling coverage. This profile, assessed across more than 35,000 ZIP codes in the U.S., provided a basis on which drivers and homeowners may compare each provider.
While coverage options, insurer availability, affordability and customer experience are often the top priorities, Bankrate also analyzed each insurer’s online and mobile resources for policy management and claims handling. Insurance is rapidly evolving to keep pace with our digital world, so these aspects also carried weight in determining Bankrate Scores.