For Southern California residents seeking a local insurance provider, Adriana’s Insurance Services offers a broad range of solutions. Spearheaded by Mexican-born CEO Adriana Gallardo, Adriana’s Insurance is one of the fastest-growing insurance agencies in the Southern California region. Featuring auto, home and life insurance policies with bi-lingual staff, the company has proudly served residents for more than 25 years. Adriana’s Insurance shops around on behalf of customers to guarantee the lowest rate for their policies. If affordable coverage is what you seek, Adriana’s Insurance is a great option for auto, life and homeowners insurance policies.
Adriana’s Car Insurance
According to Adriana’s Insurance website, the company offers coverage options for any driver in the Southern California region. From new teen drivers to drivers with a checkered driving history, Adriana’s offers plenty of solutions for a broad range of risk profiles. Adriana’s Insurance also guarantees to secure their customers the best rate both by negotiating terms with carriers and by offering good driver discounts to their policyholders.
Types of Coverage
Included among Adriana’s car insurance offerings are the following:
- Liability Auto Insurance: This coverage provides the basic required coverages stipulated by California state law.
- Physical Damage Auto Insurance Coverage: If you experience a car fire, theft or vandalism, your expenses will be covered under this coverage option.
- Full Coverage Auto Insurance: This policy includes the basic liability coverage required by California law and also offers comprehensive, theft and collision coverages to further protect drivers.
- Windshield Replacement: An optional coverage add-on, this allows drivers to recover costs for replacement services to their windshield.
- Roadside Assistance: Drivers can sign up for roadside assistance coverage through Adriana’s Insurance to receive emergency assistance should they experience a breakdown or accident.
Not much is specified on Adriana’s Insurance’s website regarding available discounts for auto insurance policies. However, the company does state that it provides discounts for good drivers. Usually, when auto insurance providers offer discounts for good driving, they are broken down into two categories:
- Accident-Free Discount: Driver has not had a reported accident in five years.
- Violation-Free Discount: Driver has not had a traffic violation in five years.
For specific details about how good driver discounts work through Adriana’s Insurance, customers will need to request an auto insurance quote and speak to an agent.
Adriana’s Homeowners’ Insurance
California residents seeking homeowners’ insurance can find a broad range of solutions at Adriana’s Insurance. The provider offers a wide variety of coverages for homeowners and renters living in a number of different dwelling types. While the company does not list any available discounts for policyholders, they do guarantee the lowest available rates on all homeowners’ and renters’ insurance products.
Types of Coverage
Sometimes it can be difficult to find an insurance provider willing to cover the specific type of home in which you live. At Adriana’s Insurance, the provider offers many different coverage options suitable for virtually any type of home. Available coverages include:
- Complete Homeowners’ Coverage: Protect your personal property with standard homeowners’ coverage.
- Hazard Insurance: This policy includes coverage for basic fire hazards, allowing customers to file claims following a fire event in their home.
- Flood Damage: While not a huge concern for California residents, flood damage coverage can be beneficial should something go wrong with your home’s plumbing system.
- Condos: Whether you rent or own your condo, Adriana’s Insurance provides policies that offer the protection you need for your personal property.
- Mobile Homes: Many insurance providers do not offer mobile home policies for their increased risk profile, making Adriana’s a great option for those living in modular or mobile homes.
- Specialty Homes: If you live in a specialty home with unique coverage requirements, Adriana’s Insurance can find the policy and protection you need.
Again, there is no listed information about available discounts on homeowners’ policies through Adriana’s Insurance. However, the agency works on customers’ behalf to shop for the absolute lowest rate in the region. In fact, they even guarantee that their customers will receive the lowest rate possible as a result of their service.
Adriana’s Life Insurance
When Southern California residents are seeking life insurance solutions, Adriana’s Insurance may be the answer. The provider offers different life insurance options based on customers’ individual needs.
Types of Policies Offered
Currently, Adriana’s Insurance only provides two life insurance products to its customers: term life insurance and permanent life insurance.
- Term Life Insurance: These policies are designed to offer flexible coverage for a set timeframe. Premiums are typically lower for these policies, and most term life insurance products offer living benefits as well.
- Permanent Life Insurance: This insurance option provides coverage for the policyholder’s entire life. These policies can even combine the death benefits offered in traditional life insurance products with the ability to accumulate cash value, further adding to policyholders’ financial legacies.
Reasons Why Adriana’s is a Good Option
Adriana’s Insurance offers a great option for Southern California residents seeking a local insurance provider that can address unique regional coverage needs. While customers may not find the full range of coverage options that other, more recognizable names in the insurance industry might offer, they will find the coverages that matter most to them. For those who speak Spanish, have a checkered driving history or need assistance shopping for the best possible policy, Adriana’s is an especially good option.
One important thing to note about Adriana’s Insurance is that they are an agency — not a provider. As such, the company has active appointments with the following insurance companies:
- Anthem Blue
- Blue Shield
- Civic Property
- Western Surety
- American Modern
- American Family
This means that customers essentially deal with a middleman that negotiates on their behalf to secure the lowest rate. That said, expectations may not always be met: According to the many negative reviews that Adriana’s Insurance has received in the past five years, customers often complain of hidden fees, billing issues and rates that did not satisfy their budgetary needs. As with any insurance agency, it’s always best to ask a lot of questions during the enrollment process, take down the names of the agents with whom you speak and request written confirmation of any guarantees, special offers, discounts or waived fees that are promised.
Adriana’s Ratings, Reviews, Customer Satisfaction & Complaints
Adriana’s Insurance receives an above-average number of customer complaints. While the company is not rated by AM Best or J.D. Power, they have received ratings from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Business Consumer Alliance. Adriana’s is not accredited by the BBB; however, they have received an “F” rating with three customer reviews totaling 1/5 stars.
Business Consumer Alliance tells a slightly different story: With nearly 1,500 inquiries on their company profile and three complaints featured in the last three years, Adriana’s boasts a AAA rating. However, that same profile also shows a consumer complaint resolution index of 33 percent. That means that consumers filing a complaint with the company through the Business Consumer Alliance platform are unlikely to receive a resolution through the complaint mediation process.
Additional Policies Offered by Adriana’s
- Business Insurance
- Classic Car Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Events Insurance
- Mexico Travel Insurance
- Rideshare Insurance
- RV Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get a quote from Adriana’s?
Customers seeking additional information regarding available insurance policies through Adriana’s may do so by using the company’s free online quote tool or by calling the quotes hotline at 1-800-435-2997. When filling out the online quote form, customers will be asked for their full name, email address, phone number and physical address. Customers must be located in California in order to qualify.
How do I file a claim with Adriana’s?
Adriana’s does not process claims on behalf of its customers. Instead, the company provides a full list of claims hotlines for the specific insurance companies with which they work. To view the full list of insurance claims hotlines, visit Adriana’s Insurance website.