Recessions & your money
If the country is headed toward a recession, how might that affect the housing market? Find out what the experts think.
Wondering what to do when it comes to saving during a recession? Here’s what the experts have to say.
The Fed impacts almost every financial decision you make.9 min read Jan 27, 2023
If the country is headed toward a recession, how might that affect the housing market? Find out what the experts think.4 min read Jan 25, 2023
The Fed is weighing how much more it needs to slow the economy.9 min read Jan 25, 2023
The best way for most investors to approach this type of market is to stick to the long-term plan.6 min read Jan 25, 2023
Interest rates are trending higher. Here are a few reasons to be happy about it.3 min read Jan 25, 2023
Some Americans may be getting stung by inflation that’s even higher than the national rate.6 min read Jan 25, 2023
Energy prices will continue to rise, squeezing homeowners and renters.3 min read Jan 24, 2023
Economic challenges could mount, regardless of whether lawmakers raise the limit.8 min read Jan 19, 2023
More than 1 in 4 pay checking account fees worth $288 a year, on average.6 min read Jan 17, 2023
The housing market isn’t immune from outside economic forces, including inflation.4 min read Jan 13, 2023
You might also like
- Is the housing market about to crash?
- Signs of a stock market bubble
- Red-hot inflation is impacting essentials
- How to choose the right mortgage modification strategy
- Will mortgage rates go up in August?
- How much will the Fed raise rates
- What is stagflation?
- How the Fed battles recessions
- Fed's interest rate history
- What to expect from the Fed
- How to protect your wallet from inflation
- What is inflation?
- Survey: There's a 52% chance of a recession
- How a cooling housing market could impact you
- How Fed impacts housing
- Will the Fed cause a recession?