Your elf is back from the North Pole. Great news! Except, now you need Elf on the Shelf ideas.
Here are five Bankrate-approved ideas for teaching your kids to be money-smart like their favorite visiting elf.
- Before buying a new car, a smart elf test-drives.
- A money-smart elf cuts costs of his morning coffee by making a cup at home.
- To protect his identity, a money-smart elf cuts up old credit cards.
- He compares mortgage rates and figures his payment before buying a home.
- And he uses a smart thermostat to manage his electric bill.
Is your Elf on the Shelf money-smart? Send in your favorite elf pictures for possible inclusion in a future story!