If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you are at high risk.
- Do social media sites know your birthday and home address?
- Have you ever clicked a link in an email from an unknown source?
- Do you access your bank account while connected to public Wi-Fi?
- Do you have one password for everything?
- Have you forgotten the last time you checked your credit report?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your identity theft risk is high.
FREE CREDIT REPORT: Look for unusual activity on your credit report today, free at myBankrate.