Car talk today is more about money and the struggling industry than about styling and performance.
- Gas prices: a long-term view
- Stimulus package helps RVs
- Free cars and other scams
- Spring rebates and incentives
Spring is the season for new developments in the auto world. We travel to the country’s largest auto shows to bring you the latest.
LA Auto Show: green scene
- Detroit Auto Show: eyeing the future
- Chicago Auto Show: truck stop
- New York International Auto Show: raring to go
On the road again
With gas prices relatively low this summer, Americans will hit the road in a big way.
- 10 best cars for summer road trips — Click to see video
- It’s hip to be square — Click to see video
- Square cars comparison chart
- New trends in RVs
- What’s new in hybrids — Click to see video
- Hybrid comparison chart
- 8 great car-tech advances
- Alternative-fuel cars
To get the most enjoyment and value from your car it’s necessary to keep it in tip-top operating condition.
New cars, technology, concepts and sales offers may help the struggling auto industry recover.