When you’re looking for a new car insurance policy, shopping around can be one of the best ways to find the right company and coverage for your needs. It can be time consuming to contact several different companies, though. This is where Insurify comes in. Insurify is not an insurance company, but is instead a comparison site that lets you review quotes from several insurance companies in one place. Bankrate conducted an Insurify Insurance review to help you understand how the site works, if it’s a good tool for your needs and how to start the quote comparison process.
What is Insurify?
Insurify is an online insurance marketplace where you can fill out basic information and receive quotes from several insurance companies that offer the coverage you are seeking. If you’re looking for a new car insurance company or home insurance company, Insurify could provide an easy way to review multiple quotes at once. Insurify can even help you compare life insurance companies, although life insurance generally doesn’t vary as much as auto or home insurance does. However, it is worth noting that Insurify does not underwrite any of the policies it sells because it relies on a partner network.
When you use Insurify, you may be able to eliminate the need to compare insurance companies and get individual quotes, so it has the potential to save you a lot of time. Plus, it is completely free to use and there are no hidden fees if you purchase a policy through Insurify.
One of the biggest draws of Insurify is that it could help you save money. Insurify’s AI uses the information on your application to find insurance companies that offer the most discounts you may qualify for. According to the company, customers often save money on their policies by using the Insurify car insurance tool.
How does Insurify work?
To use the Insurify home insurance, auto insurance or life insurance tool, you start by filling out a short online application with basic information, like your name, address and birthday, and other details related to the type of insurance you need, like the make and model of your vehicle or the square footage of your home. Then, on the back end, Insurify’s AI uses your answers to match you with insurance providers in its network that offer the coverage you need at the best price based on discounts.
After you review your provider matches and quotes, you can either purchase a policy online, or call an agent to complete the process. An Insurify agent can also help answer any questions you have.
Once you purchase an Insurify life insurance, home insurance or auto insurance policy, you will work with your assigned insurance company to manage your account, make changes to your coverage and file claims. Insurify simply matches you with the provider.
What insurance companies does Insurify partner with?
Insurify partners with more than 100 insurance companies to offer car, home and life insurance coverage. The network includes both national and regional carriers. Some of the more well-known providers that Insurify works with include:
Getting a quote from Insurify
Getting a quote for Insurify car insurance, home insurance or life insurance is quick and easy. It takes just two minutes to fill out the online form and you can track your progress in the sidebar.
- Start out by visiting Insurify’s website to fill out the online form. You’ll need to first enter your ZIP code and the type of coverage you are looking for. Then click on the button that says “view my quotes.”
- You will then be asked to provide more in-depth information about yourself, your coverage needs and potential discounts you might qualify for.
- Based on the information you have provided, Insurify will match you with a handful of providers and show you quotes for each company.
- At this point, you will have the option of purchasing coverage from one of the providers using Insurify’s online checkout. You will also be able to call Insurify using the phone number listed in the top right corner if you want to speak to an agent about any questions or concerns you might have.
Pros and cons of Insurify
Insurify reviews are generally positive. Most customers are happy with their rate and the overall experience, but there are pros and cons to this service. Here are some things to consider:
- Gathers quotes from multiple providers
- Works with a network of regional and national carriers
- Eliminates the need to compare providers individually
- AI connects you with providers that offer the best discounts
- Limited to the providers that Insurify contracts with; may not be able to see quotes from all providers in a given area
- No guarantee that Insurify’s offers will be able to lower your current premium.
- You may only get matched with a few providers based on your application.
- Insurify agent’s may not have in-depth knowledge of every provider they work with.