Are your bills keeping you up at night? Make a change by facing your debt head on.
Home equity loans can be a good way to organize your debts, and the interest is generally tax deductible.
- Refinance vs. home equity loans
- Understanding cash-out refinance
- Lower payments and a tax break
- Downside of home equity loans
- Home equity loan vs. line of credit
Explore all your assets to come up with a game plan for ending the uncomfortable debt spiral.
- Organize credit card debt
- Refinance your auto loan
- Tapping your retirement account
- Borrowing from family or friends
Are you drowning in debt? Perhaps it’s time to call in the debt experts for some guidance.
- 15 signs of serious debt trouble
- How to choose a debt counselor
- 12 questions to ask a potential credit counselor
- FAQ about debt and credit counseling
- 10 debt-consolidation myths
- How debt management plans affect your credit
Before you toss your debts in the bankruptcy ring, understand the ramifications.