Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
Biden’s housing platform attacks affordability issues.4 min read Nov 11, 2020
Despite the passing of the borrower, the mortgage still needs to be repaid.4 min read Oct 22, 2020
U.S. home prices rarely fall during recessions, and the latest downturn follows that pattern.4 min read Sep 25, 2020
Closing costs pose a hurdle to homeowners thinking about a refi.4 min read Sep 15, 2020
Missing a few monthly mortgage payments can befall almost any homeowner.3 min read Sep 04, 2020
If you’ll miss a mortgage payment, contact your servicer as soon as possible.3 min read Aug 03, 2020
Readers ask: How low can mortgage rates possibly go?5 min read Jul 24, 2020
Skipping mortgage payments isn’t free, unfortunately. Here’s how to get even again.4 min read Apr 08, 2020
Once a foreclosure becomes final, the financial and emotional upheaval is far from over.6 min read May 09, 2019
After a foreclosure, your credit record is affected for years. What if you co-signed?2 min read Feb 28, 2014
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit