Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
Trust us, you don’t want to trigger it. Here’s why.5 min read Jun 22, 2023
If you can’t pay your mortgage, you may be able to have it modified. Here’s what to look for.8 min read Jun 13, 2023
Though the pandemic emergency has ended, mortgage borrowers still have relief options.4 min read May 09, 2023
Buying a foreclosed home can be complicated. Learn how to do it like a pro.6 min read Apr 13, 2023
It’s like a mortgage, only it makes foreclosure a lot easier. Homebuyer beware.7 min read Mar 28, 2023
It can shield you from financial claims or taxes imposed on your home.5 min read Nov 17, 2022
Judicial foreclosures, as opposed to non-judicial ones, are executed in the court system — meaning they involve a lawsuit.3 min read Oct 06, 2022
Following the storm, Fannie Mae and others have authorized forbearance plans for affected borrowers.2 min read Oct 05, 2022
Discount real estate brokers cut their commissions. Do they axe services too?6 min read Sep 22, 2022
Before a long-distance relocation, some soul searching and some research are in order.3 min read Apr 28, 2022
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit