Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
Discount real estate brokers cut their commissions. Do they axe services too?6 min read Sep 22, 2022
When you’re filing for bankruptcy, disclose all your assets, no matter how trivial.3 min read Sep 20, 2022
Owing money on a house can feel risky, but keep in mind where mortgages rank in the debt hierarchy.3 min read Aug 17, 2022
Borrowers can request forbearance when there’s a change in their financial situation.4 min read Aug 16, 2022
If you can’t pay your mortgage, you may be able to have it modified. Here’s what to look for.7 min read Aug 12, 2022
After several missed payments, your lender can start the foreclosure process.6 min read Aug 10, 2022
If you’re behind on your mortgage, a Flex Modification might be able to help.5 min read Aug 09, 2022
Here are options if your mortgage forbearance plan is expiring.4 min read Aug 09, 2022
Even after a foreclosure, you can own again with patience and strong financial habits.4 min read Aug 08, 2022
Answers to borrowers most common mortgage forbearance questions3 min read Aug 08, 2022
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit