Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
Even if you owe more than your home is worth, there are options to refinance.6 min read Jul 14, 2023
It’s what we think of when we think “mortgage”: a big loan used to buy a home.4 min read Jul 14, 2023
Trust us, you don’t want to trigger it. Here’s why.5 min read Jun 22, 2023
After several missed payments, your lender can start the foreclosure process.8 min read Jun 14, 2023
If you can’t pay your mortgage, you may be able to have it modified. Here’s what to look for.8 min read Jun 13, 2023
Here are options if your mortgage forbearance plan is expiring.3 min read May 24, 2023
Though the pandemic emergency has ended, mortgage borrowers still have relief options.4 min read May 09, 2023
Buying a foreclosed home can be complicated. Learn how to do it like a pro.6 min read Apr 13, 2023
It’s like a mortgage, only it makes foreclosure a lot easier. Homebuyer beware.7 min read Mar 28, 2023
For much of the U.S., the divide between conforming loans and jumbo mortgages will be $726,200.1 min read Nov 29, 2022
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit