Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
See which markets are more likely to reward renting over buying, and vice-versa.2 min read Jun 03, 2021
Limited supply, robust demand and low mortgage rates are driving prices.2 min read May 07, 2021
Non-bank lenders are growing fast in a banner year for the mortgage market.2 min read Apr 16, 2021
Low rates are one reason to refinance, but not the only reason.2 min read Apr 09, 2021
Paying more than asking price doesn’t mean you’re overpaying–if you take these steps.4 min read Feb 26, 2021
Texas and Florida added the most new residents. New York and Illinois lost the most.3 min read Feb 12, 2021
RenoFi connects homeowners with credit unions that lend based on value after upgrades are completed.4 min read Feb 02, 2021
Homebuyers with an entrepreneurial streak can use an FHA loan to buy a duplex or triplex with a down payment of just 3.5%.5 min read Jan 13, 2021
It’s an “in case of fire, break glass” kind of moment.9 min read Dec 02, 2020
Is your home safe from foreclosure chaos? To find out, ask these seven questions about title insurance.5 min read Nov 16, 2020
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit