Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
This legal process could help you in a foreclosure situation — but it comes with a catch.6 min read Oct 02, 2023
Answers to borrowers most common mortgage forbearance questions6 min read Sep 29, 2023
If you’ll miss a mortgage payment, contact your servicer as soon as possible.7 min read Sep 29, 2023
And what do their differences mean for you, the mortgage borrower?4 min read Sep 28, 2023
Here’s what to know about loss mitigation and mortgage relief.7 min read Sep 25, 2023
It can get a homeowner out of a jam and a buyer a good deal. But it’s tough to pull off.13 min read Sep 25, 2023
First off, the mortgage still needs to be repaid — whatever your ultimate plans for the home are.8 min read Sep 22, 2023
Yes, you can own again. But it’ll take patience and a strong financial profile.5 min read Sep 20, 2023
Owing money on a house can feel risky, but keep in mind where mortgages rank in the debt hierarchy.4 min read Sep 20, 2023
Up to four, usually. But it’s complicated.4 min read Sep 08, 2023
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit