Latest Mortgage Relief Articles
For much of the U.S., the divide between conforming loans and jumbo mortgages will be $726,200.1 min read Nov 29, 2022
Bank-owned properties can be a fit for a specific type of homebuyer or investor, but they can be difficult to find in today’s market.3 min read Nov 21, 2022
It can shield you from financial claims or taxes imposed on your home.5 min read Nov 17, 2022
Judicial foreclosures, as opposed to non-judicial ones, are executed in the court system — meaning they involve a lawsuit.3 min read Oct 06, 2022
Following the storm, Fannie Mae and others have authorized forbearance plans for affected borrowers.2 min read Oct 05, 2022
A 40-year mortgage can get you lower monthly payments, but comes with higher interest.7 min read Oct 05, 2022
Although used interchangeably, deferment isn’t the same as forbearance.2 min read Sep 29, 2022
When filing Chapter 7, you must disclose all assets, but it doesn’t mean you can’t keep some.4 min read Sep 28, 2022
A deed in lieu is generally a last resort by a homeowner to avoid foreclosure.5 min read Sep 27, 2022
Here’s what to know about loss mitigation and mortgage relief.3 min read Sep 26, 2022
- How to catch up on your mortgage payments
- Mortgage forbearance guide
- What is a mortgage forbearance agreement?
- What to do when mortgage forbearance ends
- Choosing a loan modification strategy
- What is a foreclosure?
- How to stop foreclosure
- What is right of redemption?
- What is a deed in lieu of foreclosure?
- Buying a home after foreclosure
- What is a short sale?
- Best mortgage lenders for low credit