Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program prepaid tuition program offers a variety of tuition packages to Nevada families and University of Nevada alumni.
- Summary: Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program prepaid tuition program offers a variety of tuition packages to Nevada families and University of Nevada alumni.
- Program type: Prepaid contract
- Telephone: 1-888-477-2667
- Web site: Click here to visit
- Facebook Click here to visit
- Enrollment period: December 1, 2013 through February 28, 2014, continuing through June 30, 2014 for newborns.
- State residency requirements: The account owner or beneficiary must be a Nevada resident or account owner must be an alumnus of a Nevada college or university.
- Contract prices: In the 2013-14 enrollment period, prices range from as little as $4,318 for a two-year community college contract for a newborn to as much as $23,628 for a four-year university contract for a ninth grader. An extended payment plan is available. For 2013-14 enrollment, the first payment is due May 15, 2014.
- Are program benefits backed by the full faith and credit of the state? No
- Are program benefits collateralized or guaranteed in any other way? No
- State tax deduction or credit for contributions: Not applicable. Nevada does not have a personal income tax.