Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program prepaid tuition program offers a variety of tuition packages to Nevada families and University of Nevada alumni.
- Summary: Nevada Prepaid Tuition Program prepaid tuition program offers a variety of tuition packages to Nevada families and University of Nevada alumni.
- Program type: Prepaid contract
- Enrollment period: November 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016. Newborns may be enrolled through June 30, 2016.
- State residency requirements: The account owner or beneficiary must be a Nevada resident or account owner must be an alumnus of a Nevada college or university.
- Contract prices: In the 2015-16 enrollment period, prices range from as little as $4,639 for a two-year community college contract for a newborn to as much as $22,944 for a four-year university contract for a ninth grader. An extended payment plan is available. For 2015-16 enrollment, the first payment is due May 15, 2016.
- Are program benefits backed by the full faith and credit of the state? No
- Are program benefits collateralized or guaranteed in any other way? No
- State tax deduction or credit for contributions: Not applicable. Nevada does not have a personal income tax.
- Web site: Click here to visit
- Telephone: 1-888-477-2667
- Facebook nvprepaid