Becoming a millionaire is not an unrealistic dream. In fact, if you pace yourself, you could achieve millionaire status by the time you’re ready to retire.
You just need to follow certain guidelines:
- Let compound interest work for you.
- Pay attention to taxes and fees.
- Stick with a long-term plan.
- Ignore the headlines.
- Become a conscious spender.
- Live below your means.
- Delay gratification.
- Consider starting a business.
Embrace these tips over the course of your career, and you may be surprised at how simple it is to reach seven figures by retirement.