Ohio CollegeAdvantage Guaranteed Savings Fund, a prepaid/guaranteed savings program was closed to new enrollments and contributions in 2004.
- Summary: Ohio CollegeAdvantage Guaranteed Savings Fund, a prepaid/guaranteed savings program was closed to new enrollments and contributions in 2004.
- Program type: Guaranteed savings
- Enrollment period: Closed to new enrollment until further action is taken by OTTA.
- State residency requirements: Either the beneficiary or the account owner must be a resident of Ohio at the time of program enrollment.
- Maximum contributions: Contributions suspended until further action taken by OTTA.
- Minimum contributions: Currently not accepting contributions.
- Current value of one unit: As of August 10, 2015:
Tuition Units: $101.62
Tuition Credits: $116.86
- Current unit price: Not accepting new contributions.
- Are program benefits collateralized or guaranteed in any other way? No
- State tax deduction or credit for contributions: Contributions, including rollover contributions, to a Ohio 529 plan of up to $2,000 per beneficiary per year (any filing status) are deductible in computing Ohio taxable income, with an unlimited carryforward of excess contributions. Contribution deadline is December 31.
- Web site:
- Telephone: 1-800-233-6734