Personal Finance Advice and Commentary

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:14 am
By Kay Bell ·

Electricians are licensed. So are plumbers. Even my hairdresser has to get an official piece of paper from the State of Texas before she can cut hair for a living. But in most states, it doesn’t take any formal OK for folks to hang out a shingle declaring they are tax professionals. The Internal Revenue