Personal Finance Advice and Commentary

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 4:01 pm
By Dr. Don Taylor ·

There’s a window for enrolling in Medicare Part B that extends from 3 months before your 65th birthday to 3 months after the month you turn 65.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 4:27 pm
By Dr. Don Taylor ·

It is possible to request the Social Security Administration to use your current income levels if you experienced a life-changing event that causes your income to drop substantially.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:10 pm
By Judy Martel ·

With the right moves, you can reduce the impact of a new tax on the wealthy.