Personal Finance Advice and Commentary

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:45 pm
By Kay Bell ·

Take a break from working on your 2010 tax return and check your files for the 2007 tax year. Did you file a return three years ago? If not, the Internal Revenue Service might have some money for you. But you better act soon if you want your part of the more than $1.1 billion that