I wanna rock! But I'm stuck writing this blog post instead. I could say that "I'm not gonna take it," just like Dee Snider of Twisted Sister fame, but I don't think I've got the rock-star vocals or tasty licks to ensure a backup career in glam rock. Not in this economy. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. I've run out of songs I know from Twisted Sister to make any more puns. Here's an interview with Dee Snider.
2. Did you know you might have some money that you totally didn't even know you had? How irresponsible of you. Here's how to get what might be yours back.
3. Psst, you might think just anyone can read No. 3 on this list, but really you're the only one. And have I got some Social Security secrets for you. Things that would blow your mind, Rick.
4. A scammer's plan was foiled when his credit card skimmer fell right into the victim's hands. How embarrassing.
5. Hola! Usted debe invertir dinero en Espana? (Should you invest in Spain?)