When you're dead, it doesn't matter if someone steals your identity. I mean, why should you care, right? Wrong. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. People who steal your identity after you die are the worst kinds of grave robbers. Here's how to prevent this ghastly act.
2. If your gooooooooooaaaaaaaal is to save money, you might want to avoid these football stadiums with home-run prices that'll slam-dunk your wallet.
3. Surprising research shows that texting while driving actually leads to deadly car accidents. Imagine that!
4. Are you tough to swindle? See if you're familiar with these six mortgage scams aimed at those facing foreclosure. If you aren't, then maybe stop being so smug about your anti-swindle cred.
5. Sure, the new fuel-economy rules seem as though they'll save you a lot of money at the pump, but at what cost?