Quick! Without thinking, name the first celebrity you can think of who's house you wish you could live in. If you said Gilbert Arenas (and I'm sure you did), prepare to be blown away. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Got $3.5 million at hand? Why not live in the same house where a famous basketball player once lived?
2. And since you'll be all about the sportsball while in your new digs, you'll probably get the urge to eat meats cooked on the back of a truck or SUV. Check out these sweet tailgating machines.
3. Whoa now, do you not have enough money to shell out on things like sportsmen's houses and parking-lot-party-mobiles? Go back to college, and get a degree in one of these 10 high-paying fields.
4. Just sitting around, eating meats and watching your hoops 'n' hocks isn't enough for you, is it? Of course not! You need more money! You're insatiable, and you have a hole in your wallet that only tax breaks can fill! And you don't just want this money. You need it, or else how are you ever going to ...
5. ... Buy your own town?! That's right, you can get your own town and make it all about sports and beer and grilled meats in parking lots and everyone will finally want to be your friend. Congratulations; you just won at life.