Today, we give you a list of where nontaxpayers live. Not their addresses or anything, just the states with the most nontaxpayers, so put away your eggs and toilet paper rolls. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. However, if you must throw eggs at and TP an entire state to make some sort of weird, tedious point about nontaxpayers, you might want to head over to Mississippi. We recommend against this course of action, though. Inconvenient for everyone, really.
2. Kelly Bensimon talks about how she's like, not financially successful or something. Yeah. OK Kelly.
3. Have questions that you frequently ask about 401(k) fee reports? We have answers.
4. Hacking activists -- hacktivists, if you will -- have shut down several banks' websites. Was yours among them?
5. It seems scammers are targeting seniors. What can you do to help?