With all the money professional athletes make, they actually have a tough time planning for retirement. How strange, considering there's no way they got through college without attending a few economics classes, which you can only pass by paying attention and taking good notes, and also it's impossible to cheat your way through it. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. A good throwin' arm can't last forever (right?). Athletes need a retirement plan, too!
2. Sure, filling your tires with nitrogen sounds cooler, but is it really a better alternative to oxygen?
3. Using the year of your birthday as your PIN is convenient for you. It's also convenient for thieves.
4. Anna Nicole Smith's 70-year-old daughter-in-law is now the fourth richest woman in the U.S. Yep.
5. Is an ARM worth it, or will it cost you an ... well, you know the pun.