Why yes, it is my birthday. Thank you for asking that oddly specific question, stranger. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Andrew Zimmern, host of "Bizarre Foods" and potential winner of any food-based stunt in "Fear Factor," answers our questions. No, none of the questions are, "Does today happen to be your birthday?"
2. Reading is hard, and no one wants to read tons of legal text -- especially not on their birthday. Fortunately, a new law will require health insurance plan descriptions to be in plain English.
3. It doesn't have to be your birthday for you to save big at the grocery store (though it may land you a free cookie if you're like, 10 years old or something). These tips show you how.
4. It seems like many people think that whether you're rich, poor or it's your birthday, you should pay your taxes.
5. If you've visited a Wells Fargo ATM recently, you might have thought for a second that you received some sort of birthday greeting, then realized your mistake upon discovering it was just a reminder to vote this year.