You must really hate the environment, or else why would you insist on killing trees to pay your bills when the option to do it online is more eco-friendly, among other positive factors? This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. If you're still paying your pills via snail mail, I doubt you have a great reason for doing so. Get with the times, and pay those bills online! It's tons easier, faster and more convenient, and I bet you have better things to do with your life than paying bills. You do, don't you?
2. Oh, I'm sorry. Is that a platinum credit card you're using? Well, excuse me! You do realize that platinum status is just another way credit card companies try to mislead you, right?
3. Why get your learnin' in America when you can get a degree in not-America?!
4. Is your child's seat belt strapped over his face? While hilarious, you're doing it wrong.
5. We've all written our names in the sand at some point or another. But can you see your beachy signature from space?