If you've ever watched the hit sitcom "Friends" and thought "Wish I could have one of these guys as a landlord," well, now you can. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Live the American dream and rent a house owned by a celebrity. Word is, the landlord is pretty friendly ...
2. Think your auto insurance is expensive? Well if you don't live in one of these states, prepare to be one-upped.
3. These people paid off their mortgages early. Be jealous, because clearly they're better than you.
4. Are you self-employed? Well there's an indie 401(k) for people like you, but it's pretty underground; you've probably never heard of it.
5. Think showing people your rear end is fun? Well guess what: Showing people your waste dispenser can cost you millions. MILLIONS! But maybe still worth it?