All right, I won't spoil anything here, but seriously! How the heck do they expect us to wait a whole year after the insanity that was the midseason finale of "Breaking Bad"? I mean, just when Walt did that thing ... And Mike, ahh, Mike! ... And what's going on with Jesse? ... And Hank, totally. All this freaking out sure gets a guy hungry for some Pollos Hermanos. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Well maybe you can visit Pollos Hermanos! And places from "Mad Men," "Lost," "Project Runway" and other less interesting shows than "Breaking Bad" in these seven popular TV show location tours.
2. Do you like fance, regardless of its impact on the environment? Does an appetizer for you consist of eating roasted manatee stuffed with bald eagles using dinnerware crafted entirely from conflict diamonds? Then these gas guzzlers really are the only way for you to get from point A to point B without seeming trite.
3. Well at least some people (read: the 99 percent) care about the environment. Hybrid car sales are up!
4. New York is no longer one of the most expensive cities in the world. It's not even in the top 10 -- it's 47th! Hot dog!
5. QE1? All right. QE2? A fantastic masterpiece. Will "The Dark Knight Rises" be Christopher Nolan's QE3 be the Fed's best move yet?