Happy Monday! Here's what you'll need to start off your week the right way.
1. Low, low mortgage interest rates mean great refinances for some homeowners. If you have a VA loan, check out the ways you can catch the refi train.
2. Sure, you have insurance -- car, life, health, homeowners and more. But you should know more about your policy than just the price.
3. Ever win a spelling bee as a kid, or did you get straight A's one semester? Well, for her '80s-rific academic achievements, this kid got the gift that keeps on accruing. Should she cash in on her U.S. savings bonds?
4. Reportedly, copy editing is not the most dangerous job in America. So what is?
5. The August jobs report wasn't good for politicians -- but it'll be good for consumers. Check out why.