Happy Friday! Find out the earning power of a college degree, who to blame for high gas prices and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Are your family members hitting you up for a loan? Make sure you assume the money is gone for good.
2. Earning a bachelor's degree may or may not be a huge payoff in your profession.
3. A gallon of gas is inching back up to $4. Who's to blame?
4. Wouldn't it be cool if Google Wallet not only uploaded your credit card, but your driver's license and subway cards, too? Well, Google's working on it.
5. The number of first-time homebuyers has dropped. Are stricter lending standards the culprit?
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.