Friday's almost here. While you impatiently wait for the long weekend ahead of you, think about the five things you can learn about your money today on Bankrate.com.
1. Could you make a pyramid your humble abode? What about a dome? There are four unusual homes for sale. Find your perfect shape.
2. Liability and underinsured/uninsured motorist are among the forms of coverage you do not want to skimp on when purchasing car insurance.
3. Although there are exemptions available, will YOU be hit by the health care "mandate"?
4. Were you approved for new credit but didn't get the best possible rate? We have some important lessons you can learn from credit score disclosure forms.
5. Sadly, the past 10 years were marked a "lost decade" for the middle class. What will the future look like for this shrinking group?
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.