Start off your Hump Day with some personal finance goodies from Bankrate.com.
1. It's much easier to be a bad investor than a good one. Learn the best ways to find bad investments.
2. Is your car one of the most coveted by thieves? You may want to excavate your Club steering wheel lock.
3. Having "the talk" with your parents about their finances is difficult now, but could prevent bad financial moves later.
4. About half of young homeowners are underwater on their mortgages. Will this have an effect on home prices?
5. Credit card companies favor arbitration over court proceedings because they have better chances of winning. Will the CFPB work to change this reality in the name of consumers?
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.