I hope you're not on a diet today! Bankrate has compiled some mouthwatering information for your financial world, starting with the best burgers.
1. I'm an In-N-Out fan -- special sauce, please. And hold the onions. What type of burger is best for your wallet?
2. We have some tips for when you're retired and living with roommates. Which "Golden Girls" character are you most like? Sing it with me: "Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again ... "
3. What would you do with a $75,000 inheritance? If it happens, know what to do with your wealth.
4. According to a new study, there are several reasons to be optimistic about retirement. (One of them, of course, is living "The Golden Girls" life.)
5. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are posting record profits. The good news for you: They're accelerating their dividend payments to taxpayers.