People love the ocean and its crashing waves and hungry sharks and bad seafood and sunburns and hurricanes and humidity and overflow of tourists and overwhelming heat and tsunamis and sand all over your house, and wouldn't it just be great to live there if only it weren't so expensive? Well put on your flip-flops and grab a pina colada because paradise might just be within your reach. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Thanks to high foreclosure rates, living on the beach has never been cheaper. Dive into those savings.
2. Let Bobby Keys of Rolling Stones fame tell you how he (or more accurately, his wife) keeps his finances under his thumb.
3. Ah, to be a senior and newly in love. Once you're past 60 and living with a new flame, there's nothing left to worry about, right? Wrong! Worry about finances!
4. This week, Wells Fargo is celebrating just how green they've been with a record of 100 million e-receipts, or 20 trees it didn't kill.
5. If you're 20 years old, start saving for retirement. You're welcome.