Quick, off the top of your head: What's your favorite movie? Chances are you answered with the 2005 classic "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. And now you can create the same general sense of distrust with your spouse, too! Just like in the movie, except this time with finances instead of assassins. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Think your spouse is hiding money from you? Well don your Sherlock Holmes cap and put some tobacco in your pipe: You're gonna get your sleuth on!
2. Word on the street is there's a new car crash test in town. Things are about to get a whole lot safer.
3. Time for some financial aerobics. Get ready for some bill sprints, credit lunges and debt stretches. Feel the burn.
4. Remember last month when the CFPB said it would oversee participants of the credit reporting industry? FICO does, and it still doesn't know what's going on.
5. Looks like mortgage rates are on their way up after a long, gradual descent. Good thing you already refinanced when we told you to, right?