We've all been in this scenario. You buy yourself a brand-new, state-of-the-art computer with all the bells and whistles: 3.5-inch floppy disk drive, 56K dial-up Internet, "Minesweeper," the works. Then, not even a month later, the new HD model with Blu-ray, wireless Internet and "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" comes out, and your computer drops hundreds of dollars in price. Sometimes, it pays to wait. This and more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. Make sure you get the best deal on everything from books to computers by waiting for the price to drop. How long you wait depends on the product.
2. Congratulations on 77 years, Social Security! We love the way you help us retire. Thanks.
3. Fannie Mae is making a whole lot of profit, which i s a good sign that the housing market may be stabilizing.
4. Sometimes when job hunting, you may require the assistance of a recruiter. Keep these things in mind before going down that road.
5. Senior checking is intended to help those in their golden years, but sometimes it can end up costing them.