Grab that 12 ounces of steamy caffeine and get through your Monday blues with some personal finance tidbits.
1. Thinking about making the switch to a credit union? Bankrate has tips on what to look for.
2. Looking for a new piece of plastic to swipe? Find out how our credit card blogger picked her new card.
3. So, you're in talks to sale your home, but the buyer's kin is thuggin'. Find out what your options are.
4. Playing numbers is all played-out. Try entering a sweepstakes instead.
5. Sixty-one percent of gals and guys with $1 million or more in investable assets favor Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Surprised?
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.