TGIF! Financial precautionary tales, savings bonds how-tos and much more, today on Bankrate.com.
1. How do you cash in on savings bonds you've inherited if the owners have died? Well, it's complicated.
2. Actor Steve Guttenberg has been a saver since his childhood days, but for him, family always comes before finances.
3. You're having trouble making your car payments. Is settling the debt worth the credit score sacrifice?
4. Before you cash that convenience check, you'd better think twice.
5. Lucky you: There may be a chance that you can pay for your favorite Starbucks beverage with your overused smartphone.
Follow me on Twitter @CrissiPonder.